Thursday 26 December 2013

The Lords Hand

God I cant sit here and wish for the road not taken, for opportunities lost, I can only face the uncertainty of the future with the same enthusiasm and faith that has sustained me through all the ups and downs that have come my way.

Make me a man of my word, one who keeps his promise even when others have been so quick to forget, give me ability to fight for those I love and to be selfless when it calls for it, to be able to put their desires in front of mine.

Help me keep Your word close to my heart and with it let me live a life that makes you proud. Let me never settle for something less that what you would have me have. I try to explain to the people I love the desire I have for my dream but its hard for them to comprehend when there not in my shoes, so ask You to help them be patient and help me accomplish what I have set out to do and if they can't give me the strength to carry the weight of there disappointment until the day I can make them proud.

Lastly Thank You for making me who I am, with every trial I know accomplishment will come. I sometimes dream of my dream, a dream that became a reality, me on my knees thanking you as I do now. Sometimes its hard to see through the fog of doubt but am sure I will get there soon, so I say thank you, for now and for always.


The Gate Of The Year

“I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year, 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied, 'Go into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way!”


― Minnie Louise Haskins

Composition by ludovico Einaudi - Divenire
 

No comments:

Post a Comment