Friday 8 March 2013

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.....HER WORTH


I've looked into her eyes and oh what wondrous things I've seen. I've held her hands and felt all my worries melt away. I've slumbered in her embrace and time has stood still and forever known where home lay.

I've woken up to her laughter and it rivaled the best orchestras. I've seen her cry and within me a knight was born that I may battle all and never see sadness take hold of her.

I've seen the night sky and wished on every star, lost count of requests granted but the origin all goes back to her smile that if each day I might be blessed with it......yes I have seen her, the woman that holds my heart as she walks besides me I become more of man, this lesson she has taught me. She has taught me her worth.


My tribute to all women, woman. thank you for reminding us where our strength comes from.


No comments:

Post a Comment